Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hell on Earth

Sharin is already at Pantai Dalam when I recived his call yesterday evening, for having said that I will be joining him,I have to commute the Komuter.I can take a taxi, but it will take me ages because of the traffic jam. nothing to choose of, i opt to Komuter.
I arrived KlSentral at around 6,people ants to and fro over the counter and platform area.I called Sharin again to just make sure which platform should i wait. 'pegi dkt platfom no5, ke pelabuhan klang, or else u will go to Seremban' ok.. Platform no 5.got it.
The announcer keep telling time by time the expected arriving time of each Komuter train on each platform. I'm just eager to know when's mine.its 10min for the Pelabuhan Klang Train.I stand on the sign that said ' penumpang wanita sahaja' hmm good though.the queuing line is not that bad too.But the heat is unbearable.I'm sweating from the tip of my tudung to the end of my toe.including my face ( my face rarely sweat, so its memang betol2 panas!)bearing a baju kurung adds up to the heat.( i'm not blaming the baju kurung, i'm not really used to it ..hehe)
Finally the train arrived.the long old fashioned train took its own sweet time reaching to the platform.I cant just wait!as soon as the train halt, swarm of people push me over left and right,back and forth,ladies that's been queuing with me before were just screaming ' hey.. jgn pijak kaki lah' and one of them was like ' nanti lah dulu, tren blom berenti' or others are just
' oi..jangan tolak-tolak' or 'heee..! then,when the door ajar,they were pushing in like a 'boss'! now I confirm you that I really can understand how ikan sadin felt like.There is obviously no room left, it can fit another one or two passengers, no more. but no.. these 'ladies' kept pushing and pushing in.I was trap in the middle.I cant even see the other ladies that in my que before.after minutes of gushing and pushing and jerking and stepping and circling ( yep, I do circled for a while coz i just dont know where to go!) .the train door beeps,its closing. 'oh at last!' but no no. these ladies kept pushing in..suppressing the door.'ey masok dalam siket laa'..' da tak bole nk masok'.. 'dalam lagi'..'banyak ruang lagi'..they yelled here and there. i couldn't care less.I'm just standing put on the spot that i think i firm.who says that Lady train is 'safer',safer yes from all of those pe-raba or pen-copet but not from these. they're like amazonian women on jusco megasale..
Thus, the door finally closed.the train moved.the train was so pack and full there's no room for even my feet to twitch.i'm cringing... there's p*p*k and t*t*k against me.oh god! i can even tell you the sizes.the train approaching Angakasapuri, one more station for me.hoping Angkasapuri will make some room,my hope false. its adds more.now those p*p*k and t*t*k are pressing over me.Ya tuhan..to make its worse,the air condition spoiled. my sweat soaks me.my bajung kurung basah. If anybody took my pic now, i am now totally looks like a p*p*k! I even close my eyes just to comfort myself. so i dont have to look to all these 'mess'.shorty after, they announce 'Pantai Dalam'.'ooohhh my lord..of bukit suci!!'am here! at last! finally! BUT, when the door ajar, these ladies seems wont even bother to give way for us to disembark,ignorance not a bliss , i have no choice, but to push.i heard somebody yelled.'ada aku kesah' i said ' bagila orng keluar, bodoh" i add. and i walk away...aawayyy...I heard murmurs,but i care less! i am here . i arrived at my station. i can never ever be please more than ever!syukur!

one quote:' If there there's hell on earth,its the train journey from KLSentral to Pantai Dalam.Period!

2 comments:

makngah dari korea (◕‿◕✿) said...

silap aa shidot...patut aku suggest ko turun kat KL Sentral pastu amik bas metro 46/46D or rapidkl 75. That is less hell than komuter. huhu.

Lady Scarab said...

xpa..hahah aku memang opt untuk naik komuter on dat day..sbb aku tau train journey dia x lama, just 1 setesen jer..cumanya aku just nk share my experience.. n i wish all d best to whom yng tepaksa naik komuter day in day out.. hahah